Friday, September 11, 2009

Chillax :)

So today started out with the intention of just relaxing, hanging out with Becky/RJ and going to the songwriter night at the Fresh Cup Coffee place in Sidney.

It started out with me going to meet RJ at his place for 5:30pm and I was told he was going to be in the shower and out by 5:45pm. So I walked down to RJ's, knocked on the door and when I go inside I find RJ sitting on his butt and playing on the acoustic guitar. We had to catch the bus at 6:13pm so I didn't think much of it.

We end up getting into a deep conversation over something that for some reason I can't remember but the point is ok that 15 minutes later it's 6:00 and RJ's mind finally kicked in and said "SHIT! We gotta catch the bus." So RJ ends up running upstairs, finally gets his work clothes off, a nice T-shirt on and then we boot it out the door. Since we grabbed our boards we got up to the bus stop with 4 minutes to spare.^^ With that in mind time flies by and at the same time our bus was supposed to be picking us up we saw him drive right by us on the highway.... what a jackass!

So 30 minutes go by and we finally get on the 73 which still takes us into Sidney... I must say it felt good to sit down because we were attempting to manual around the bus stop and run down to Thriftys to get drinks the whole time we were waiting. xD. So along the way we ended up talking about muscle cars like for example which are the best for drags, tracks, drifting etc. and also ended up talking with a guy named josh during the trip. The guy studies history at camosun and found our conversation to be too interesting not to comment on. :P He seemed like a good guy. When we got off the bus(more like ran) we ran into becky like planned and also into my ex and her friend. Personally I didn't mind much and truly deep down I can say I have no problems with her or her choices but I think it was too early for me personally to see her because for some reason I just couldn't look at her. My heart wanted to say "Hello^^ How's it rockin?" but noooo my body went into *fuck you* mode and couldn't even face her. Anyways. All of us went over to the Fresh Cup. The inside was totally packed so I decided while everyone else just stood around at the front door and tweedled their thumbs, I sat down outside by the open door so I could still see who the hell was playing.

Time went by... My ex and her friend left. Becky had gone to the store and back. So since RJ and myself were super duper hungry we decided to run over to the Dairy Queen to grab some food. I couldn't remember where the damn thing was but RJ insisted he knew and told me to follow him. So I did. Like usual. What happens? We end up four blocks on the opposite side of where it really was... but whatever. After all the running around we got back to the Fresh Cup in time to hear Becky sing. She did an amazing job considering she had gotten a piece of a carrot lodged into her voice box. Afterwards we boarded around some more and also ended up jamming with another of the songwriters there who name is Christian. The guy kicks ASS!! One of his songs which is called The Parade is now officially my favourite song and I cant get the main riff out of my damn head!!!

By the end of the night we took Becky home. Myself and RJ talked about some more things and then I went home. Thaaaaat's all folks!

Ciao for now bloggers ^^

Mikey Da Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome night. I wish I coulda been there ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that was what was up with you.
    Kinda really obvious. I'm not going to go to that lantern thing btw. I'd love to see becky perform but you're going there, plus it's your bday. anyways, imma peace. ciao

    ReplyDelete